Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Regarding the Recent Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Regarding the Recent Spam   Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Dear forum users,

As many of you already know this board was recently hit with spam. While the story behind their anger or reason to do this is unknown, we have taken all measures to clean up the boards. As of now I have made hkssr20det an active mod for all forums. This is just a preventative against further spamming. If we missed any spam or anything new pops up please contact me or hkssr20det ASAP and we will deal with it.

This spamming is a slight awakening for us. I did not premeditate that spammers would take over these boards at any point but as we all know the world is not a perfect place.

As of now we are also looking for moderators to take up positions throughout the forum. If you are interested and think you have what it takes just post a message in this topic.

I am sorry if you took offence to anything that was posted in these forums. I will try to do my best to stop any further attacks.

Thanks,
Admin

hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith

Number of posts : 99
Location, where do you live? : Berkeley, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Recent Spam   Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:53 pm

I thank Admin for the hard work at cleaning up all the spam, and if you didn't see it there was a ton. I going to be helping out with keeping this place secure, feel free to contact me and I will help you out as soon as I can.

Also, I am fully behind this forum, and would take on a full Mod position forever, but am stretched a bit thin. I just don't want anyone to think that I wouldn't be honored to be on staff over here (because I am honored to be a part of this).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senor Awesome
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Recent Spam   Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Hello.

I dont know if you saw my posts or not, but this was NOT an attack from ASR and ASA. These are losers with no life, who were banned from ASR.

I think they are looking in the forum directory for airsoft related forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Recent Spam   

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Recent Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1