Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

my Gas CA M15-A4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pearldrummer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: my Gas CA M15-A4   Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:16 am

hey guys, I painted my CA M15-A4 today and was wondering if I could get some constructive criticism from you guys. I would like your 100% truthful opinions on this thing.

This is a Co2 M15 with a custom tuned MadBull 470 gearbox. I have honed the trigger for a smoother pull, bored out all the valves (same way a high-flow valve works in the mag of a GBB) added a small lead weight to the back of the bolt for added recoil and lastly, I tapered the "cylinder". my barrel and hopup unit are not installed yet.

at the Area 51 game, this thing chronoed at around 420 for the first few shots, then settled down at around 375ish I believe. Once I get this chronoed with the new upgrades, Ill post how it shoots.

the paint on this gun is pretty much the exact shade of the CA SCARs only a little flatter in color. I still have to pick out the type of optics I will be putting on this thing, so if any of you guys have any ideas on what I should put on this thing, let me know!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: my Gas CA M15-A4   Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:52 pm

That looks great! You did a wonderful job on that gun. As far as the paint goes I would be warry of the RIS rails as expected. Maybe after a few games you will get a nice rustic and used look on the gun from the paint naturally wearing off.

my Gas CA M15-A4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gas Gun Forum :: Gas Rifles-
Jump to: