Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Another new guy to AGGF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knief
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 5
Location, where do you live? : Ann Arbor, MI
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Another new guy to AGGF   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:37 pm

Greetings from Michigan. I love the idea of a gas gun specific forum, and I'm kind of surprised that it's taken this long to get one going. So thanks go out to the admin for starting AGGF.

Here's a rundown of my airsoft history. I started playing seriously around 2001 with a TM mp5 and a KSC glock 19. While both of those guns are gone, my collection has only grown. Right now my primary rifle is a SystemA PTW MAX, and I usually carry a pair of KSC M9s and a WA SVI 4.3 for sidearms. I've gone through my fair share of gas pistols, and like most of you I'm sure, I've done my best to learn them inside and out. I'm always on the look out for my another future former-side arm, and when my finances allow, I have a feeling that it'll be a TM 1911A1. It sounds like a hell of a replica.

In addition to my real world experience, I've got some online credentials to rattle off, too. I've been a moderator of Michigan Airsoft since about '03, and I run South Eastern Michigan Airsoft. I remember the good old days of Airsoft Zone (though they never really had good days, and the original Airsoft Players. And for the record, DumboRAT was a god.

I'm looking forward to contributing a lot here, and taking away as much new information as I can.

Cheers!
Knief
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Major Clucker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 14
Location, where do you live? : Fort Irwin
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to AGGF   Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for joining ;-).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.goarmy.com/RotcViewJob.do?id=300
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to AGGF   Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:46 pm

Yes, thanks for joining, glad you like the forum! Your knowledge of gas guns will surly help and contribute to the forum Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to AGGF   

Back to top Go down

Another new guy to AGGF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gas Gun Forum :: Rules and New Member Introduction-
Jump to: