Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hattrick@asc
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 3
Location, where do you live? : toronto ontario canada
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 pm

I havnt yet, but i will be getting the shooters design one as soon as it comes out. (slides already available on dentrinity) so the price is sorta a rough guess.

On a postive note, the tm 1911 mags work great with the detonics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:05 pm

I see. I have been waiting around for them too and thought that you had found them released somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith

Number of posts : 99
Location, where do you live? : Berkeley, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:33 pm

Shooters Design slide is $90 at Den, but no frames yet. My slide should be arriving tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horsem4n
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:54 am

i'm comfortable anywhere under 350. but its not like i wont kick out another 300 to make a good looking gun functional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovemybike
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Location, where do you live? : houston texas
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 am

I would go to 500, thats about it. Nothing higher than that.

Jin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 13
Location, where do you live? : Saint Paul, MN
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:01 am

This is my first post here, so I really hope this won't be considered necroposting, but I do think it's an interesting topic that I'd like to chime in on.

Personally, I generally feel comfortable spending up to $700 before the cost of additional mags if it's a gun I plan to use as a primary skirmishing weapon. If it's a weapon I won't be skirmishing with much and just playing with around the house I usually don't like to spend more than $400, but there's always exceptions to the price guidline when I get in the "I must have it!!!" mode Laughing Ultimately though it just comes down to how much I have in my bank account and how much I can afford, but I do have my limits.

In the past I've dumped well over 1k into AEGs on external cosmetic modifications, but AEGs have just kind of lost their luster for me so I've sold all my AEGs and am going to back to running only gas guns.

At the moment I don't have a single gun in my now sadly empty gun cabinet, but I'm having Guges Mk3 build me a very nice custom 6" SVI for somewhere between $500 and $750 (not sure what the total will be yet) to use as my primary weapon. And for the quality of an SVI combined with the nice aftermarket upgrades and a real steel SVI trigger system I can validate that kind of money.

After that's done I'll still have $1k or so to play around with so hopefully I'll be able to build 2 or 3 other guns to get my gas collection started off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duality
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 13
Location, where do you live? : Fridley MN
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:12 am

well personaly I think that if you have the money to spend get the best gun posible if it will last a long time it is so worthit or just do what i'm doing which is helping my friend pay for the parts to rebuild the gear box in a Both Eagle famas and then he will give it to me afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?   

Back to top Go down

How much are you willing to spend on a Gas Pistol?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2