Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

AGGF Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovemybike
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Location, where do you live? : houston texas
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: AGGF Rules   Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:26 pm

Admin feel free to modify anything.

Here are the basic rules for this forum:

1. This forum is for gas operated airsoft weapons only. Do not come here asking for advice on any electric or spring operated airsoft weapon. All posts will be locked.

2. Try to limit swearing, we do not currently have a swear filter set in place, but we can put one in. Dont drop the f-bomb to much, but we understand that sometimes it is necessary to understand the situation more.

3. NO FLAME WARS or bashing other members. If you have a dispute, PM the member and talk to them.

4. No rank posting. Please try to add information when you post to the orginal topic. If you just say "Thats cool." the post will be deleted, and you will lose 1 (one) post count.

5. If you dont like the way something is working, or there is a problem with a admins/mods actions, feel free to PM us and we will try and work it out.

If anyone has any more suggestions, PM me and I will add them on here.

AGGF Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1