Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Well Here I Am!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:34 pm

I am glad this forum is starting to take off a little bit, we have 5 members! bounce

I am known in ASF and ASB as deadeyesniper but some may know me as DJskeet (don't ask lol).

I made this website to create a place for the gas gun enthusiasts who want to share there knowledge with each other as well the non pros who want to learn.

Ironically I don't actually own a gas operated airsoft gun. BUT its in the mail along with a few upgrades.

See you on the boards,

Admin (deadeyesniper)

Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:51 pm

What gun are you getting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:14 pm

Romulus wrote:

full metal KWA G19 with threaded barrel, high flow valve, increased recoil spring, and some fatty scilencer.

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Romulus wrote:

KWA G19 with threaded barrel, high flow valve, increased recoil spring, and some fatty scilencer.

That's almost the SAME set up I'm going for, but with a Glock 18C Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Romulus wrote:

KWA G19 with threaded barrel, high flow valve, increased recoil spring, and some fatty scilencer.

Ya I slightly perfer the G19 since it is slightly smaller than the G18, the only problem is I am not sure how well the threaded barrel will fit, i heard it takes a lot of modification.

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Romulus wrote:

Ya I slightly perfer the G19 since it is slightly smaller than the G18, the only problem is I am not sure how well the threaded barrel will fit, i heard it takes a lot of modification.

I've never heard that about the modification.... if you get a good brand name of threaded barrel, then it should be a direct replacement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Romulus wrote:

I've never heard that about the modification.... if you get a good brand name of threaded barrel, then it should be a direct replacement.

Well I hope so. I just heard the G19 needs a free floating barrel system and it will cause friction on the slide if you upgrade the barrel.

I was thinking about this one: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=15901

Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:28 pm

It's complicated but G19's and threaded barrels are a bit of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Romulus wrote:

Well I hope so. I just heard the G19 needs a free floating barrel system and it will cause friction on the slide if you upgrade the barrel.

I was thinking about this one: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=15901

hmm, well if you get that one, then you'll need to find a 14mm cw suppressor, which is a lot more hard to find than the common 14mm ccw suppressors. Also, why order from redwolf? You'll get raped on shipping, just order from AEX or Evike or something over here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 pm

Payne06 wrote:

hmm, well if you get that one, then you'll need to find a 14mm cw suppressor, which is a lot more hard to find than the common 14mm ccw suppressors. Also, why order from redwolf? You'll get raped on shipping, just order from AEX or Evike or something over here.

Well to be honnest thats really the only place I could find it. As for the supressor, I didn't really think of that, I just assumed supressors where easy to find it both cw and ccw...

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:

Well to be honnest thats really the only place I could find it. As for the supressor, I didn't really think of that, I just assumed supressors where easy to find it both cw and ccw...

here you go...

http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-24357/Guarder-G-Series-17-fdsh-18/Detail

this one is for the ccw version. the other two before this one are the cw versions. also look at evike's selection of suppressors and pick out which design you like best and buy your barrel according to that whether it be a cw silencer or ccw silencer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:43 pm

Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:

here you go...

http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-24357/Guarder-G-Series-17-fdsh-18/Detail

this one is for the ccw version. the other two before this one are the cw versions. also look at evike's selection of suppressors and pick out which design you like best and buy your barrel according to that whether it be a cw silencer or ccw silencer.

I was looking at that a while ago, but it is for the G18 and it seems like it would stick out a ton on the G19.... don't you think so?

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:

here you go...

I was looking at that a while ago, but it is for the G18 and it seems like it would stick out a ton on the G19.... don't you think so?

yeah, you're right. I forgot that it was a G19, I was thinking you had a 17. Anyway, yeah it would be too big since the 17 and 18 are full size glocks and the 19 is a semi-compact size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:48 pm

Payne06 wrote:

yeah, you're right. I forgot that it was a G19, I was thinking you had a 17. Anyway, yeah it would be too big since the 17 and 18 are full size glocks and the 19 is a semi-compact size.

Well then what do you think I persume to do? Just buy an overpriced barrel from redwolf and struggle to find a CW scilencer?

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Payne06 wrote:

Well then what do you think I persume to do? Just buy an overpriced barrel from redwolf and struggle to find a CW scilencer?

you may have to man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Here I Am!   

Back to top Go down

Well Here I Am!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gas Gun Forum :: Rules and New Member Introduction-
Jump to: