Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pistol Only Loadout Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:10 pm

I thought that I'd kick off a thread about what you normally carry when you run pistol only. Using a basic template would be nice so that it is easy to compare what people use.

Gun: I have a number of GBB's but I almost always use my upgraded TM Hi-Capa (w/4 mags) for skirmishing.

Gear: I like using pistols because they are casual common guns. Thus, I am not into collecting gear and uniforms. Rather I use street clothes and bags, pockets, pouches, etc which gives me more an operative/assassin/agent type loadout. I'm a minimalist I guess. I'm really just no that into collecting military gear either.

I'd be fun to hear from more from others...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:41 pm

When I go POR it is usualy in a night game so I usualy have on black and grey trousers with black under armor shirt and black tactical vest.

Kinda following Splinter cell:

Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:27 pm

you know that straight jet black actually sticks out more at night than dark grey, brown, or navy don't you? They'll see your silhouette due to the black because you are darker than your night time surroundings, so dark grey, brown, even grey would blend in more.

anyway, when I do pistol only, I usually wear my holster, mag pouches for my 4 1911 mags, and of couse my gun (duh) Laughing

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovemybike
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Location, where do you live? : houston texas

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 pm

I only have one mag for my KWC desert eagle, but when i go out pistol only, i usually set C02 in the mag pouches, and a bb bottle in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjin MC
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:38 am

I like having my hicapa with a short mag, and depending on the day/how I feel/etc 3-4 more extra mags on by belt; 1-2 of those usually being hi-flowed

I dont like carrying bbs or gas as they will either make more noise or bog me down slightly; and pistol primaries wont exactly win any suppression fire battles, so I stay away from such engagements and reload mags/gas up between games or when Ive been shot
to this date, Ive only put in the 4th mag once when I managed to cut through the enemy's flank

pistol primaries have speed, manueverablilty and the ability to deliver shots from weird ass positions compared to longer guns as advantages
so gotta capitalize on those as much as you can, IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Shinjin MC wrote:
I like having my hicapa with a short mag, and depending on the day/how I feel/etc 3-4 more extra mags on by belt; 1-2 of those usually being hi-flowed

I dont like carrying bbs or gas as they will either make more noise or bog me down slightly; and pistol primaries wont exactly win any suppression fire battles, so I stay away from such engagements and reload mags/gas up between games or when Ive been shot
to this date, Ive only put in the 4th mag once when I managed to cut through the enemy's flank

pistol primaries have speed, manueverablilty and the ability to deliver shots from weird ass positions compared to longer guns as advantages
so gotta capitalize on those as much as you can, IMO

That seems like the reason most people switch to gas guns only; that and the simplicity of it.

Also if for some reason you do need to carry around extra gas they have that flash bang container you can buy that holds gas.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Only Loadout Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Pistol Only Loadout Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1